16/215 Darby Street Cooks Hill
Premier Lifestyle Location within Landmark Woolstore Apartments
Set amongst the vibrancy that defines Newcastle's Darby Street.This beautiful, contemporary and innovative first-floor apartment offers an unparalleled standard of living for buyers seeking an exceptional location amid cafes, restaurants, wine bars, and beaches. Generously sized, opulent interiors showcase premium open plan living, a spacious kitchen with smooth stone surfaces, luxe bathroom, and internal laundry. Two robed bedrooms and the living area enjoy direct access to an entertainer's terrace that is bathed in winter sunshine and an oversized garage with valuable storage room adds further appeal.
* Superb lifestyle location in the prestigious Woolstore Apartments.
* Walk to cafes, restaurants, wine bars, retail outlets, and beaches.
* Beautiful open plan layout is bathed in winter sunshine.
* Spacious chef inspired kitchen with smooth stone surfaces.
* All weather entertainer's terrace overlooks vibrant Darby Street.
* Two robed and liberally sized bedrooms boast direct outdoor access.
* Luxurious, fully tiled bathroom and internal laundry.
* Ducted air conditioning and oversized garage with storage room.
Council Rates: $1,045 PA approx
Water Rates: $544 PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,645 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $520 pw approx
: $1045 per year
: $544 per year
: $1645 per quarter
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.