4/51 Parry Street Cooks Hill
Unique Design On a Grand Scale
Your opportunity to secure what we believe to be one of the largest townhouse style residences in Cooks Hill has arrived. You will be amazed by the enormity of this 300m2 property spaning over 2 levels offering 2 living areas with a study area offering potential conversion to add a lift or elaborate wine cellar. The 3.7m high ceilings and 7m alfresco atrium will amaze you. Huge 12m long, 4.4m ceiling garage with mezzanine storage that could potentially house a car stacker for that weekend car you've got your eye on.
* 5 very special owner occupied properties in warehouse conversion.
* 300m2 of private secure very unique living space over 2 levels.
* You will be amazed by the 3.7m ceiling and 7m atrium courtyard.
* Magnificent kitchen enhancing an extremely large living area.
* Huge 12m tandem garage, 4,4m high ceiling + mezzanine storage.
* Stylish decor throughout beautiful bathroom and ensuite.
* Room for the whole family, no need to adjust on space here.
* A study can potentially be converted into a lift or wine cellar.
* Enjoy the wonderful fabric and lifestyle Cooks Hill can deliver.
* Inspection will certainly leave you impressed.
Strata Fees: $2,344 PA approx
Council Rates: $1,500 PA approx
Water Rates: $546 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $800-850 PW approx
: $1500 per year
: $546 per year
: $2344 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.