26 Macquarie Street Merewether
The Same Owner for 64 Years, What Great Potential!
This is what you have been waiting for! A classic weatherboard home positioned on approx 505m2 block with a wide 15m frontage that will deliver city, mountain and ocean views from a first floor addition. Two spacious bedrooms, formal lounge, dining and sunroom with level backyard. Renovate current home, ideal for staged extension or build your new home or duplex (STCA) . Building and Pest reports are available on request. Price Guide $800,000.
* Auction on Site Sat 26th August at 10:30am.
* Elevated position on a 505m2 approx block with wide 15m frontage.
* This classic weatherboard and tile home is waiting your personal touch.
* Lovingly owned by the same family for 64 years & awaiting it's new owner.
* Offering fantastic refurbishment or redevelopment opportunities (STCA).
* First floor addition will offer delightful views to city, ocean and beyond.
* Level backyard perfect for children to play, garage or swimming pool.
* Short stroll to Merewether Primary School and transport.
Council Rates: $2,122 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential $400 - $450 PW approx
: $2122 per year
: $650 per week
: 505.00 m2
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.