55 Corona Street Hamilton East
$1,600,000 - $1,650,000
Prepare To Be Impressed
A rare find in this Heritage Conservation area is a newly built home. Constructed in 2005, yet sympathetic to the heritage nature of Hamilton East, this home is loaded with modern features that will impress the fussiest of buyers.
* Newly built in 2005 and finished to a very impressive standard.
* Main bedroom is on ground floor with ensuite and walk in robe.
* Large formal lounge and dining room at front off central entry.
* Large quality kitchen incorporating big rear family room.
* Two upstairs bedrooms with TV/family room and bathroom.
* Low maintenance grounds with large courtyard style at rear.
* Large double garage plus fully lined double carport.
* Carport area ideal for covered entertaining, very private.
* A highly sought after location yet convenient to everywhere.
* Walk to cafes, shops, transport interchange, schools and parks.
* I'm sure you will be impressed by the quality, design and space.
* Inspection by appointment, phone David Phelan today.
Council Rates: $2,646 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,000 PW approx
: $2646 per year
: $716 per year
: 452.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.