2/15 Lingard Street Merewether
$690,000 - $750,000
Immerse Yourself in a Merewether Lifestyle
Offering an unbeatable, walk-to-everywhere location, this full-brick townhouse hits every benchmark for relaxed modern living within this tightly-held beachside suburb. Flowing over a fluid dual level floorplan, sophisticated interiors boast open plan living and dining areas, a full-sized modern kitchen, two large bedrooms, spacious bathroom with separate WC, versatile study with balcony connection and wonderfully private, leafy green courtyard. Its fine address will instantly capture the attention of professional couples, young-families or astute investors seeking a ready-made return.
* Fresh, modern presentation with a dual-level floorplan.
* Open plan living/dining; contemporary kitchen.
* Leafy green courtyard, ideal for relaxed entertaining.
* Both robed bedrooms feature cooling ceilings fans.
* Hugely versatile study with direct balcony access.
* Split-system air conditioning; internal laundry.
* Secure gate entry to a single car garage.
* Enviable lifestyle setting close to beach and shops.
Council Rates: $1,355 PA approx
Water Rates: $604 +Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,099 PA approx
: $1355 per year
: $604 per year
: $2099 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.