91 Marks Point Road Marks Point
Price Guide on Request
Grand Dimensions, Unparalleled Luxury and Lakefront Position
Showcasing sublime designer style and luxury, the spectacular scale and free-flowing nature of this stately home invites family living and entertaining on the most lavish level. Occupying an absolute waterfront position on a generous 1,136m2 block. Soaring ceilings distinguish the gracious entrance that leads to a beautiful guest bedroom with ensuite, home office, cinema and onto stunning open plan living areas and an expansive alfresco space leading to the water's edge. The opulent proportions continue upstairs through a magnificent waterfront master retreat with dressing room, ensuite and sun-terrace and two further bedrooms serviced by a spa bathroom. Luxuriously appointed throughout, it includes ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, C-Bus command system, sensor lighting, electric gates and intercom, automatic double garage and solar hot water.
* Luxury world class residence of impressive proportions.
* 512 square metres of space over two lavish levels.
* Exclusive waterfront position on 1,136 m2 block (approx).
* Grand granite entertainer's kitchen with double ovens.
* Superb open plan living connects to lakeside alfresco.
* Cinema room with projector, screen and surround sound.
* 4 luxurious bedrooms supported by 4 marble bathrooms.
* Separate master retreat with commanding lake views.
* Home office, sunny central courtyard and formal grounds.
* Stroll to to Marks Point Marina, shopping and schools nearby..
* Contact agent for inspection times.
Council Rates: $3,015.18 PA approx
Water Rates: $682 +Usage PA approx
: $3015 per year
: $682 per year
: 1136.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Solar Hot Water
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.