1 Everton Street Hamilton East
Situated in one of Hamilton East's finest streets, this striking character home makes an instant impression with its traditional charm and magnificent period details. "Annellen" circa 1928 is on offer for the first time and presents an incredible opportunity and scope to create a stunning rear extension or renovation. This residence is in absolutely original pristine condition. A premier address, a level wide and deep allotment and bearing all the refined hallmarks of its era, "Annellen" is a seldom seen offering.
* Auction on Site Sat 9th Dec at 10.30am
* Three genuine bedrooms plus formal dining and lounge.
* Full brick construction throughout and full of character.
* Rear sunroom, single lock up garage.
* Set on a 650m2 approx wide and deep allotment.
* Walk to city, shops, transport interchange, harbour and schools.
Council Rates: $2,215.93 PA approx
Water Rates: $753.81 +Usage PA approx
: $2215 per year
: $753 per year
: 650.00 m2
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.