23 Janet Street Merewether
$2,190,000 - $2,390,000
Contemporary Beachside Living
Statement architecture and inspired interior design define this striking 3 year old residence. Set over 2 levels the home is positioned in one of Merewether's finest enclaves only footsteps to the beach. Stunning polished concrete floors anchor the innovative floor plan, whilst large expanses of glass and a dramatic void flood the property with light and showcase the ocean and coastal views.
* 4 bedrooms, magnificent master suite and parents retreat.
* 2 bathrooms plus powder room, study and media room.
* Ducted air conditioning, upper and lower level living.
* Seamless interaction with outdoor alfresco spaces.
* Walk in robes to all 4 bedrooms, large double garage.
* Visionary design and interior choices.
Council Rates: $3,000 PA approx.
Water Rates: $795.24 PA approx.
Rental Potential: $1,100 - $1,200 PW approx.
: $3000 per year
: $795 per year
: 366.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.