60 Curry Street Merewether
Auction Guide $1,600,000
Blue Ribbon Location - Lifestyle Opportunity
Here's a rare opportunity to buy in this Blue Ribbon location backing onto parkland and Gibbs Bros. Oval. This one owner, solidly built 1950's home has been in the same family since new. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to secure this lifestyle for your family. Pest and building reports available on request.
* Auction on site Saturday 16th December at 10.30am.
* Extended settlement terms available upon request.
* One owner 1950's brick home on level block of approx. 664m2.
* In excellent condition - live in as is or renovate to your own taste.
* Sought after Blue Ribbon location, high quality residences surrounding.
* Separate lounge/dining room, rear family room, large kitchen.
* Very generous sized garage with extra garage/workshop at rear.
* Parkland and oval at rear, lots of shady trees and children's play area.
* An easy walk to beach, ocean baths, shops, schools and cafes.
* Don't miss this rare opportunity - first time offered in 65 years.
Council Rates: $3,560 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx
: $3560 per year
: $716 per week
: 664.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.