6 Faul Street Adamstown Heights
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
A Peaceful East Side Family Haven
This large family home is situated on an elevated block of approximately 765m2 and looks out over bush vistas towards the coast. An abundance of living areas, plus ducted air conditioning, makes family life easy and the solar heated salt water pool along with a large outdoor entertaining area will make summer living a breeze. Huge master suite, stunning granite kitchen, generous rooms and an enviable location on the eastern side of the highway. Minutes to beautiful beaches, bush walks and sought after schools.
* Very generous rooms throughout this executive home.
* Elevated, level block with stunning bush vistas towards coast.
* Auto garaging plus plenty of off-street parking for more vehicles.
* Study has separate access for those needing to work from home.
* This is a highly sought after enclave abutting Glenrock, moments to beaches.
* One owner property - with quality workmanship throughout.
Council Rates: $1,884 PA approx.
Water Rates: $700 +Usage PA approx.
: $1884 per year
: $700 per year
: 765.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.