53 Hanbury Street Mayfield
AUCTION CANCELLED - Under Offer
This magnificent c1890 home sits on a block of 841m2 (approx.) with R4 zoning. Neighbours include medical suites, 3-storey townhouses, legal rooms, villas etc, with a generous frontage of over 16m, offering a huge array of options. Current home is simply stunning with 4-5 bedrooms and many beautiful period features plus large block and garaging for four cars. Live in and run medical rooms from here or lease the lot to a practice looking for rooms and plenty of parking. Alternatively, develop the entire block (STCA). The choices are endless.
* Auction cancelled - under offer.
* The block is level and the driveway is wide for easy access.
* Develop the rear or the entire site (STCA).
* Ideal for medical suites (4 rooms); potential income $2000PW.
* Includes waiting room, office and visitor bathroom.
* The home is magnificent as a private residence.
Council Rates: $1,590 PA approx.
Water Rates: $604 +Usage PA approx.
: $1590 per year
: $604 per year
: 841.00 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.