28 Noela Avenue New Lambton
Home and Income
Conveniently located in a cul-de-sac with a seldom seen island park, this property offers a superb level allotment of approximately 993m2, backing onto reserve. Current improvements include a council approved dual occupancy of a three bedroom brick veneer home and three bedroom hardiplank 2 level second dwelling. A multitude of options exist - rent both, live in one and rent the other, ideal for the extended family.
* Six bedrooms in total (3 per dwelling).
* Main house offers two large family rooms plus second WC.
* Both homes are modern throughout, main with new kitchen.
* Parking for at least four vehicles.
* Main home on one level, second dwelling over two levels.
* Combined income potential of approximately $900 per week.
* Potential for further development (STCA).
Council Rates: $1,972 PA approx.
Water Rates: $774 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $900 PW approx.
: $1972 per year
: $774 per year
: 993.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.