35 Alfred Street Newcastle East
$950,000 - $1,045,000
A Rare and Unique Offering
Situated in historic East End, exclusively positioned in a highly sought after street, between the harbour, beaches, CBD and soon to be light rail, this dual level terrace has flawless designer appeal to create a state of the art urban retreat. Propertiies in this quiet enclave are rarely offered to the market and represent endless capital growth with such limited supply.
* Two large bedrooms both with balconies.
* Chic kitchen and generous flow through open plan living.
* Consatina doors open to a rear timber deck.
* Paved and landscaped courtyard to rear lane.
* Polished boards, designer colour palette, large cellar/storage.
* Offers a welcoming ambience, separate laundry.
* Classic traditional two level terrace with iron lace balcony.
Council Rates: $1,824 PA approx
Water Rates: $699 + Usage PA approx
: $1824 per year
: $699 per year
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.