3 Margaret Street Holmesville
Magnificent Homestead Style Residence
You will be mesmerised by this beautiful Homestead style property positioned on approx. 3200m2 block offering a serene view down its paddock style yard to the gum trees bordering Flaggy Creek.It is believed the original section of this home dates back to the 1890's and is one of Holmesville's oldest residences and with 2010 additions delivers all the space your growing family will require. Offering 4 bedrooms, formal lounge, games room/ retreat/ potential granny flat that can be converted back to large double garage, 2 bathrooms and massive open plan kitchen family room accessing full cover return verandah's overlooking its peaceful location.To truly appreciate this property prior to inspection kindly view the video link provided.
* Auction on Site Sat 16th June at 2.30pm, Building Pest reports available.
* Flexible settlement time available upon request.
* Magnificent and very spacious Homestead style residence.
* Positioned on approx 3200m2 backing onto Flaggy Creek.
* 4 large bedrooms, formal lounge, massive kitchen family room.
* Huge full cover country style return verandah's perfect for entertaining.
* Spacious games room/retreat or potential granny flat accommodation.
* Large laundry, additional study/wine cellar and plenty of storage.
* Perfect for the family with additional vehicles, trucks, vans or motor bikes.
* Perfect for the family seeking a rural feel but still close to town.
* Games room/retreat easily converted back to large double garage.
* Ideally located with easy access to Sydney to the South and Hunter Valley to the North.
* You will fall in love with this home.
Council Rates: $2,088.55 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 - $600 PW approx
: $2088 per year
: $750 per year
: 3200.00 m2
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.