48 Frederick Street Merewether
Contact agent for details
Stroll to the Beach from this Contemporary Family Home
Grand proportions and high impact finishes set the tone throughout this impeccably presented contemporary home. Quality built in 2006 to include three living zones, five bedrooms and three bathrooms, this innovative dual level design features seamless indoor outdoor flow, perfect for the entertainer. Highlighted by a large, level yard and only a short walk to the sand and surf of Merewether beach, this sought after pocket offers a stellar lifestyle within minutes of great local schools, village shops, pubs and cafes.
* Three distinct living areas over both levels, plus dedicated dining.
* Caesarstone finished island kitchen will delight the home chef.
* Spacious master retreat with walk in robe and fully appointed ensuite.
* Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins, plus study or 5th bedroom.
* Main upper level bathroom with deep bath, guest bathroom downstairs.
* Beautiful outdoor alfresco retreat framed by a perfectly sized backyard.
* Double slider doors offer a fusion of the indoor/outdoor living spaces.
* Ducted air conditioning, automatic double garage, plantation shutters.
* Stroll to the beach, Merewether Surfhouse and Bathers Way.
To truly appreciate this property prior to inspection kindly view the video link provided.
Flexible settlement/deposit terms. Pest and building reports available upon request.
Council Rates: $3,368 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx
: $3368 per year
: $652 per year
: 598.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.