6/24 Kilgour Avenue Merewether
An Enviable Address
Just 200m to the sand and surf, this rare opportunity offers a sound investment for the future. This spacious top floor unit is ready for your own renovation. It faces direct north and has stunning views from the generous enclosed sunroom. Light and airy interiors with two generous bedrooms, expansive living areas, internal laundry and lock up garaging with internal access to the stairwell. Positioned directly opposite Bar Beach Bowling Club, you will hear the surf and enjoy a lifestyle to be envied.
* Auction on Site Sat 23rd June at 10.30am. IF NOT SOLD PRIOR.
* Ready for your own renovation and space to work with.
* A sound investment for the future in highly sought after locale.
* Enclosed sunroom, internal laundry, possible future ensuite.
* Secure garaging with internal access to the building.
* Great top floor unit with expansive views north and east.
Council Rates: $1,304 PA approx
Water Rates: $600 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,785.60 PA approx
: $1304 per year
: $600 per year
: $3785 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.