13 Darling Street Hamilton South
Original Period Home Waiting to be Reimagined
Well presented but with exciting scope to capitalise on its prime position, this charming cavity brick home is ready to be reimagined. Many of its neighbours have already undergone a stunning transformation where character rich original features have been retained while contemporary design and appointments have been added. It's in a comfortably liveable condition with essentials including a generous living space, eat-in kitchen, single garage and deep block, 584m2 approx. Perfectly placed in a blue-chip locale, it's only moments away from well-regarded schools, cafes and eateries.
* Auction on Site Sat 21st July at 10.30am.
* High ceilings, some showcasing beautiful, original plasterwork.
* Leadlight features, ornate fireplace and picture rails.
* Original bathroom and eat-in kitchen with gas cook top.
* Sizable bedrooms, one with direct access to a sunny front portico.
* Wide driveway leads to a single garage, large level backyard.
* Zoned and within walking distance to Hamilton South Public School.
* Rapid access to the CBD, beaches, coastal walks and entertainment.
* Flexible settlement/deposit terms. Pest and building reports available upon request.
Council Rates: $2,336.96 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx
: $2336 per year
: $652 per year
: 584.00 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.