18a Hillcrest Parade Adamstown Heights
Contact agent for details
One of a Kind
A place where the living is so tranquil and peaceful, a priceless way of life. Located on approx 1.7acres (approx. 6956m2), this residence is uniquely located on the east side on the cusp of Highfields/Adamstown Heights and may well be the closest opportunity for acreage living to Newcastle CBD (6 mins).
Accessed via a private driveway and not visible from the street the location is ethereal, so private, protected, unspoilt and tranquil. Originally architect designed as a response to adjacent Glenrock bushland setting, the property has undergone an internationally inspired renovation to create the ultimate lifestyle property and a rare opportunity to reserve your piece of untouched coastal bushland.
Once inside you will barely know you're within the city. Showcasing sophistication and clever design this family retreat is a statement in seamless liveability and contemporary style. Graced with ultimate entertaining convenience, superb selection of luxuriously oversized spaces and the option of a versatile floorplan. Merging expansive outside entertaining, tree studded gardens, rolling lawns and resort style pool, this residence is the epitome of semi rural living and sophistication.
An awe inspiring location, the song of the birds and the rhythm of the forest makes this home a very special place in Highfields, all within 10 mins of just about everything.
* 5 bedrooms, 3 plus bathrooms, 2 garages plus ample off street parking.
* Direct access to Fernleigh track via private gate.
* Emphasis on glass, stone, wood and marble.
* Video intercom, double terrazzo bath, underfloor heating.
* Multiple living rooms, soaring ceilings, custom cabinetry.
* Gym/yoga area, stone tiled in ground salt water pool.
* Fully fenced, storage room, 27,000 litre water tank.
* One of a kind luxury, private eco retreat.
* An inspection is a must to appreciate all the features of this property.
Council Rates: $1,940 PA approx
Water Rates: $717 + Usage PA approx
: $1940 per year
: $717 per year
: 1.70 acres
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.