3/32 National Park Street Hamilton East
For Sale $650,000
Unique Old World Art Deco Charm
The heading says it all, this spacious 100m2 approx. Art Deco apartment is truly unique and will be highly sought after when viewed. Offering a formal entry hall, formal lounge, dining and 2 spacious bedrooms enhanced by brand new carpet. Beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom with large sunroom accessed by lounge and main bedroom delivering the perfect secondary living area or study. Secure lock up brick garage accessed from Parry Street.
100m to Market Town shops, cafes, within strolling distance to train and light rail stations.
* Unique and hard to find Old World Art Deco apartment.
* Spacious 100m2 approx in design, with formal hall, lounge and dining.
* Large bedrooms plus generous sunroom delivering extra living.
* New carpet, timber stained features from days gone bye.
* 100m from Market Town offering shopping convenience.
* Enjoy and be a part of the ever evolving Newcastle West.
Council Rates: $1,267.33 PA approx
Water Rates: $550 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,560 PA approx
Rent Potential: $400 - $450 PW approx
: $1267 per year
: $550 per year
: $2560 per year
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.