27 Murray Street Eleebana
For Sale $685,000
Child Friendly Haven in a Lakeside Setting
Striking the perfect chord between comfort and convenience, this light filled single storey home showcases a family haven that promotes a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle crowned by a welcoming living area connecting effortlessly to a superb alfresco deck and wide, deep, level backyard. Four bedrooms and a modernised kitchen and bathroom are floorplan highlights, while the location is renowned for its leafy vistas, peaceful position and proximity to the calm waters of the Lake, making it an ideal base to explore the wonderful lifestyle options this address has to offer.
* Breathtaking living zone completely opens to a superb alfresco deck.
* Great yard with expansive lawns, ideal for children, pets and entertaining.
* Attractive modernised kitchen links to a dedicated meals area, study nook.
* Four bedrooms, three robed, two air conditioned, all with ceiling fans.
* Smart family bathroom with stone topped vanity and shower over tub.
* Single garage plus side drive access to yard for trailer, caravan or boat.
* Walk to Eleebana Public School, zoned for Warners Bay High School.
* 5 minutes drive to Warners bay's vibrant cafe and shopping scene.
Council Rates: $1,511.28 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx
: $1511 per year
: $652 per year
: 663.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.