54 Curzon Road New Lambton
An Architectural Masterpiece in New Lambton's Dress Circle
Envisage a most sophisticated lifestyle in this spectacular, custom built, split level master-piece. Holding pride of place on tightly held Curzon Road, with soaring glass panels capturing picture perfect views, you will forever be rewarded by this privileged locale, with an equally enviable residence to call home. Meticulously appointed with high calibre fixtures and offering a stunning selection of indoor and outdoor living spaces, it embraces every inch of its magazine-worthy parcel to provide an upscale sanctuary like no other. Heightened by a bespoke specs kitchen with premium smeg appliances, an abundance of high tech inclusions and a self contained wing for visiting family or guests. This presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a luxury property in a blue-chip enclave.
* Sun-filled entry foyer with a soaring tri-level void and suspended staircase.
* Stunning designer kitchen, 80mm think stone waterfall bench and dual Smeg oven.
* Faultless open-plan living domain is grand in dimensions and outdoor flow.
* Well-appointed formal lounge plus a privately seperated home cinema.
* Superb alfresco credentials complete with kitchen facilities and resort style pool.
* Luxe master retreat boasts a huge walk-in robe and luxuriously appointed ensuite.
* Self-contained wing complete with bedroom, bathroom, lounge and kitchenette.
* Two further bedrooms; a dedicated study zone; luxe main bathroom.
* Blackbutt flooring; Cbus system; ducted and zoned a/c; ducted vaccum.
* Internal access to oversized four-car garage and privately set plant room.
* Features takes advantage of the North/East aspect.
* Underfloor heating in the main bathroom and ensuite.
* Stroll to village cafes, corner pubs, retail stores and well-regarded schools.
Inspection by appointment only.
Council Rates: $2,860 PA approx
Water Rates: $2,000 + usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $1,500 - $1,700 PW approx
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
Walk In Robe
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.