9/20 Helen Street Merewether
Coastal Convenience, just 350m to Dixon Park
Boasting the coastal lifestyle location that so many of us crave, this bright spacious and modern apartment enjoys a privileged top floor position in a neighbourly complex. Bathed in light and enjoying striking vistas that extend across the surrounding districts, it delivers a generous floor plan with a sun splashed living area, contemporary kitchen, a good sized balcony and private bedroom retreats. The building is exceptionally well maintained and located just 350m to Dixon Park SLSC and surf beach.
* Quality security building in a favourite beachside location.
* Stylish living room spills to the generously sized balcony.
* Plentiful windows throughout invite in light and frame lovely views.
* Modern kitchen with ss oven and servery window to living zone.
* Two robed bedrooms, airy bathroom with separate shower and tub.
* Internal laundry, split system air con, single garage & store room.
* Fresh and neutral colour scheme complimented by quality carpet.
* Easy care home for busy professional, downsizers or investment.
Council Rates: $1,377 PA approx
Water Rates: $749 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $734 PQ approx
Rent Potential: $420 PW approx
: $1377 per year
: $749 per year
: $734 per quarter
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.