7 Wrightson Avenue Bar Beach
For Sale $2,050,000
Blue Ribbon Location - Walk to Beach
Large rooms, original features and lots of upside in this charming old home that is crying out for some love and attention. It's been in the same family since 1956 and is perfect for the renovator to restore or ideal as a knock down/rebuild opportunity. The wide frontage and large block may allow for dual occupancy development (STCA). Loads of potential in Blue Ribbon Bar Beach. Take advantage of this rare opportunity.
* Generous 639m2 approx block, 16m frontage. Ideal knock down/rebuild.
* Large rooms with original features crying out for a renovation.
* High patterned ceilings, decorative timber work, fireplace.
* Restore, alter and blend modern touches with original charm.
* Large formal lounge and dining rooms, separate kitchen.
* Double story home will take advantage of views over the suburb.
* Potential dual occupancy site subject to council approval (STCA).
* A rare opportunity to buy in sought after Blue Ribbon Bar Beach.
* An easy walk to the beach, close to The Junction and the CBD.
* This property has been in the same family since 1956.
* Don't miss your opportunity - they don't come along very often.
* Extended settlement terms will be considered.
Council Rates: $3,735 PA approx
Water Rates: $760 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $450 PW approx
: $3735 per year
: $760 per year
: 639.90 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.