10 Nott Street Merewether
For Sale $2,850,000 - $3,050,000
A Sense of Tuscany Moments from the Beach
Double doors extending to outdoor dining, travertine floor tiles, a crystal clear pool and Mediterranean colour palette all combine to give this Merewether home a true touch of Tuscany. Be impressed by a well-conceived two-storey layout comprising of dual living areas, a gourmet kitchen, six bedrooms and three bathrooms including the versatility of a freestanding two-storey granny flat at the rear. Located for lifestyle excellence, step outside where the neighbourhood highlights are bound to temp you, with the local village, Merewether beach, ocean baths, Blue Door kiosk, Beach Hotel and Merewether Surfhouse an easy walk away.
* Grand family home ready to take your family lifestyle to the next level.
* Rich in Mediterranean style while showcasing contemporary inclusions.
* Two gorgeous living areas effortlessly link with a delightful alfresco escape.
* Chef inspired island kitchen adjoins a superb family-sized dining space.
* Four generous upper level bedrooms plus useful guest bedroom downstairs.
* Beautifully appointed large master with ensuite, WIR, office and enclosed balcony.
* Stand-alone granny flat with kitchenette, bathroom, living area and upstairs sleep-out.
* Pristine in-ground concrete pool with separate heated spa and outdoor shower.
* Auto remote double garage with storage plus additional parking; easy-care yard.
* Versatile trunk room, insulated external walls, integrated Bosch dishwasher, built-in robes.
* Blue-chip location, stroll to all of Merewether's coastal and village highlights.
Council Rates: $3,760 PA approx
Water Rates: $846 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $1,500 PW approx
: $3760 per year
: $846 per year
: 606.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Walk In Robe
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.