Inspection by Appointment
Buyers seeking size, charm and affordability will be interested in this beautifully updated home that rests minutes from Glendale Shopping Centre and the new interchange. Blessed with a picture postcard street presence and enhanced throughout by traditional hallmarks such as high ceilings, dado boards, leadlight windows, rich timber flooring and ornate fireplace, welcoming interiors also showcase a stunning bathroom, new kitchen, three bedrooms and both formal and informal living spaces. The hefty 765sqm landholding also includes a double garage with workshop, four bay carport and plenty of space to add a pool or extend STCA.
* Traditional home brimming with charming old world features.
* Expansive formal living with French doors to front verandah.
* Three bedrooms rest along the beautiful central hallway.
* Two bedrooms host robes, master boasts French doors to verandah.
* Stunning bathroom with free standing tub and frameless shower screen.
* New kitchen connects to open plan living, dining and covered alfresco.
* Lovely private yard with a perfect north to rear aspect.
* Set on a hefty 765sqm parcel with room for a pool if desired.
Council Rates: $400 PQ approx
Water Rates: $240 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $430 - $450 PW approx