A rare find in this Heritage Conservation area is a newly built home. Constructed in 2005, yet sympathetic to the heritage nature of Hamilton East, this home is loaded with modern features that will impress the fussiest of buyers.
* Newly built in 2005 and finished to a very impressive standard.
* Main bedroom is on ground floor with ensuite and walk in robe.
* Large formal lounge and dining room at front off central entry.
* Large quality kitchen incorporating big rear family room.
* Two upstairs bedrooms with TV/family room and bathroom.
* Low maintenance grounds with large courtyard style at rear.
* Large double garage plus fully lined double carport.
* Carport area ideal for covered entertaining, very private.
* A highly sought after location yet convenient to everywhere.
* Walk to cafes, shops, transport interchange, schools and parks.
* I'm sure you will be impressed by the quality, design and space.
* Inspection by appointment, phone David Phelan today.
Council Rates: $2,646 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,000 PW approx