Classic period home set on the high side of one of Lambton's finest tree-lined streets. North facing and set on approximately 810m2 you have limitless opportunities here to renovate, extend, add a pool or perhaps a second dwelling. Beautiful original features throughout include bay windows, lead light feature windows, high ornate ceilings and timber skirtings and architraves. A 4m+ driveway gives easy access to the spacious rear grounds. This is definitely a home that will reward.
* Classic home set on high side of street with northerly aspect.
* Beautiful period features throughout with generous rooms.
* Approx. 810m2 allotment with room for extension or 2nd dwelling.
* Established old gardens; bay windows; open fireplace.
* Moments to John Hunter Hospital, Lambton Pool and schools.
* 4m+ driveway gives easy access to the rear grounds.
* Large kitchen offers casual dining as well as formal dining room.
Council Rates: $1,792 PA approx.
Water Rates: $735 +Usage PA approx.