Boasting a grand facade and expansive rear yard, this deceptively spacious family home offers a relaxed, easycare lifestyle just footsteps from Hamilton Public School and an easy stroll to Beaumont Street. Comfortable now, this home holds immense appeal for families with four bedrooms, a separate studio, spacious living areas and potential to update some elements to add value and inject your personal style on an inner-city classic.
* Auction on site Sat 3rd March at 10:30am.
* Four generous bedrooms, one robed/two inter-connecting.
* Ceiling roses and hallway arch accentuate the homes heritage.
* Spacious gas kitchen connects to a dedicated meals area.
* Central living room with split-system air-conditioning.
* Sheltered alfresco escape for all-weather entertaining.
* Separate studio would make an ideal teen retreat.
* Established and fruiting mango and citrus trees.
* Options for easy access off-street carpark.
* Stroll to school, parks and Beaumont Streets cafe strip.
Council Rates: $2,112 PA approx.
Water Rates: $775 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $450 - $500 PW approx.