Conveniently located in a cul-de-sac with a seldom seen island park, this property offers a superb level allotment of approximately 993m2, backing onto reserve. Current improvements include a council approved dual occupancy of a three bedroom brick veneer home and three bedroom hardiplank 2 level second dwelling. A multitude of options exist - rent both, live in one and rent the other, ideal for the extended family.
* Six bedrooms in total (3 per dwelling).
* Main house offers two large family rooms plus second WC.
* Both homes are modern throughout, main with new kitchen.
* Parking for at least four vehicles.
* Main home on one level, second dwelling over two levels.
* Combined income potential of approximately $900 per week.
* Potential for further development (STCA).
Council Rates: $1,972 PA approx.
Water Rates: $774 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $900 PW approx.