Showcasing the ultimate in coastal living, this visionary designed residence offers a seemless fusion of indoor/outdoor spaces in a much sought after private enclave. Summoning an immediate impression of style and effortless liveability, 14 Elandale offers flexible family living by the sea. This private contemporary beach house overlooks the suburb with views to the southerly ocean break. Bathed in natural light, cooled by sea breezes and surrounded by lush gardens, this home is designed for maximum functionality, flexibility and relaxation.
* An impressive atrium style entry, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
* Constructed to provide a unique combination of thermal and aesthetic benefits.
* Hampton style grey sawn timber decks, cul de sac position.
* Privately zoned flexible floorplan, 606m2 approx. allotment.
* Views to Bluff and caves Beach, double garaging.
* Considered garden plantings, air conditioning, solar panels.
* Resort like atmosphere.
* This home is suitable for all ages.
Council Rates: $2,300 PA approx
Water Rates: $690 PA approx