Designed to invite, featuring flowing interiors and an abundance of natural light, this is truly contemporary living and an intelligent design dedicated to privacy. Simplicity is the key-note for this classic home. The natural light provided by an elevated northerly aspect enables outdoor entertaining all year round with superb views to the distant Barrington ranges. Landscaping echoes the simple style with privacy, shaped conifers and Japanese inspired gardens.
* Exquisitely finished throughout - designer living can be yours.
* Three generous bedrooms plus a study/fourth bedroom.
* Main bedroom with ensuite and opens to rear deck.
* Open design with a practical purposeful stone/gas kitchen.
* External security shutters, watering system, surround sound.
* Automated balcony awnings, under-eave lighting.
* Ducted air conditioning, Belgium woven carpets.
* Visionary and private in a central location.
* Epitome of style... the effect is stunning!
Council Rates: $2,020 PA approx.
Water Rates: $774 +Usage PA approx.