What could perhaps be a once in a lifetime opportunity to build your new dream home in this tightly protected Heritage Conservation area. Approved DA and CC plans to construct a luxury 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 living area residence with ground floor and upper level alfresco areas plus courtyard approx 226m2 in size. Currently a renovated 2 bedroom brick home with single garage, positioned on approx 202m2 block on the corner of Bruce Street approx 150m from Parkway Avenue. Stroll to beaches, shops, cafes and within easy walking distance to University Precinct. Documentation & Plans available on request.
* Auction on Site Saturday 26th May at 10.30am.
* DA and CC approval to construct a luxury freestanding residence approx 226m2 in size.
* Currently a renovated 2 bedroom brick property with garage on approx 202m2.
* Build this prominent residence and enjoy living in Cooks Hill.
* Vacant - allowing immediate construction or rent until you're ready to build.
* An almost once in a lifetime opportunity to build new in Cooks Hill.
* Internal floor plans adjustable via Council Sec 96 and Architect Jason Topic.
* Stroll to Bar Beach, shops, cafes and University Precinct.
Council Rates: $2222 PA approx
Water Rates: $789 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $430 - $450 PW approx