Enviably positioned just footsteps from popular Prince of Wales and Burwood Hotes, this one bedroom urban hub entices with promises of a relaxed beach lifestyle. Light washed interiors feature a combined living and dining area on entry adjoining an electric equipped kitchen and direct balcony access. With new floor coverings throughout and a generous undercover car park, this perfectly positioned apartment has all the elements for a smart investment or a desirable first home.
* Top floor position and capturing scenic district views.
* Spacious living area opens to a sunny east facing balcony.
* Practical kitchen and bathroom with scope to modernise at leisure.
* Generous sized bedroom appointed with large built in robe.
* Stroll to corner pubs, beach, cafes and The Junction shopping village.
* Ideal first home or astute investment opportunity.
Council Rates: $1,184 PA approx
Water Rates: $600.09 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $555.95 PQ approx