Located in the centre of the exciting Newcastle renewal precinct and bathed in northern sun, this generous two bedroom apartment is in a boutique development of just 12 apartments. A generous living area opens to a large north facing balcony/logia with views to the harbour. Just steps to the new transport interchange in a city undergoing the most exciting revival ever witnessed. The street scape of this little niche or enclave has a definite European flavour developing on the City side of the tracks! Stroll to the foreshore, the harbour, the Fishermans co-op and the Honeysuckle entertainment district. Well appointed throughout with gas cooking and secure parking.
* Designed to maximise flow through breezes.
* Stylish gas kitchen with stone benchtops.
* Light and airy open plan living with adjoining deep balcony.
* Stroll to harbour, foreshore, cafes, restaurants and transport.
* Modern bathroom with shower and bath tub.
* Undercover secure parking for one vehicle.
Council Rates: $1,169.93 PA approx
Water Rates: $599 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $4,898.98 PA approx