Tucked away on a wonderfully peaceful no through road, yet enjoying supreme city convenience, this full brick apartment balances a relaxed internal layout, sweeping views of Nesca Park and a vibrant city lifestyle in perfect harmony. Brimming with a retro vibe, its original interiors embrace a defined lounge extending to a sunny balcony, a practical kitchen with breakfast bar, two bedrooms and a well maintained bathroom. A single lock up garage and internal laundry provide for an exceptional first home or investment just a stroll from Darby Street's bustling cafe scene.
* Well planned layout with closed off bedrooms and bathroom.
* A beautiful front balcony overlooks Nesca Park and the Petanque court.
* Electric kitchen openly connects with the cosy living room.
* Two good sized bedrooms appointed with built in wardrobes.
* Original bathroom with tub, separate wc, internal laundry facilities.
* Secure intercom entry, one of only eight in the complex, single garage.
* A ready made investment with a happy tenant wanting to stay.
* Superb city location, walk to beaches, Darby Street and the CBD.
Council Rates: $1,387 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,112 PA approx
Strata Levies: $827 PQ approx