Defined by its whisper quiet cul de sac location, hugely versatile layout and cleverly designed upgrades, this breathtaking home offers a prized address set within minutes of popular schools, Charlestown Square and lively eateries. Boasting a welcoming living zone, elegant formal dining, and a show-stopping atrium style kitchen. This smartly configured home flows serenely to a beautifully screened sunroom and lush gardens beyond. A multi-room studio with two entry points (currently used as a chiropractic clinic) plus a huge downstairs rumpus with in-built bar add plenty of additional floor plan options to the statement home.
* Lovely living room with air-conditioning, combustion fire and picture windows.
* Fully screened and generously sized rear sunroom overlooks established gardens.
* An outdoor paved alfresco area enjoys absolute peace and privacy.
* Visually stunning kitchen with atrium roofline and plenty of cupboard/prep space.
* Three bedrooms inclusive of master retreat with walk-in robe plus built in robe.
* Gorgeous master bathroom boasts an atrium roofline plus freestanding stone tub.
* Multi roomed studio could be easily used for and Air-BNB, home office or teenage retreat.
* Lower level rumpus plus study and internal access from the double garage.
* Additional off-street parking for water-craft, trailers or caravans.
Council Rates: $1,828 PA approx.
Water Rates: $1,025 + Usage PA approx.
Rent Potential: $650 PW approx.