With its wide frontage and north to rear aspect, this original home is being offered to the market for the first time in over 100 years. Its traditional three bedroom layout is readily liveable providing an ideal opportunity to rent out while plans are underway for a new dwelling (STCA), or for renovators who will instantly see the value in contemporising into an ultra modern inner city residence. Delivering highly sought after lifestyle rewards, from the front gate it's an easy stroll to popular Baked Uprising and Maryville Tavern, with the new transport interchange and the Throsby Waters cycle way leading into the harbour foreshore and surf beaches minutes away.
* Auction on Site Saturday 1st September at 10:30am.
* Hard to find lifestyle block with 15m frontage and land size of approx 370m2.
* Opportunity to knock down and rebuild or renovate existing home (STCA).
* Tightly held by the same family for multiple generations.
* Largely original interiors with a traditional three bedroom floorplan.
* Side driveway access to a secure double garage - a rare city bonus.
* Stroll to Harbour foreshore, transport interchange, cafes, pubs and parks.
Council Rates: $1,490 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx