Boasting lovely street appeal, this deceptively spacious free-standing home presents as a superb entry for an investor or first time buyer with scope for a modern makeover to capitalise on its quiet yet convenient location. In tidy condition throughout, its versatile floorplan features front and rear living spaces, separate dining and three bedrooms served by a gas-equipped kitchen and central bathroom. Elevated at the rear to capture sunshine and leafy views, the yard is low maintenance and provides one dedicated carspace. Just 7.5km from Newcastle CBD, this central location offers easy access to the university, schools, parkland and everyday essentials at Waratah shopping village.
* A sunny rear living zone and air-conditioned front lounge offer two peaceful retreats.
* Perfectly maintained timber kitchen featuring a gas cooker and dishwasher.
* Three bedrooms, one appointed with built-in robe and air-conditioning.
* A ready-made investment with happy tenants wanting to stay.
* Both the kitchen and bathroom offer scope to modernise and add value over time.
* Easy walking distance to Morpeth Road playground and Braye Park.
* Waratah Village, the Mater Hospital and University all nearby.
Council Rates: $1611.81 PA approx.
Water Rates: $1052 + Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $450PW approx.