1950's built, 18m frontage home has been held by the same family since, this instantly appealing home is a terrific find for the first home buyer or investor. Boasting immaculately maintained interiors, it offers all the convenience of single level living with three bedrooms served by a tidy bathroom, a separate sunroom and generously sized living zone, with outdoors offering a sun splashed QLD room and lovely yard designed for premium summer relaxation. In terms of location, from here it's a quick drive to Stockland Jesmond and a selection of schools with a child friendly park in strolling distance.
* Single level home set in a welcoming and peaceful street.
* A lovely backyard highlighted by easy care garden surrounds.
* A single carport plus a single garage solves any parking issues.
* Combined living/dining links to a practical kitchen via a servery.
* A rear sunroom provides a warm retreat in the cooler months.
* Central to a host of lifestyle pursuits, shopping and schools.
Council Rates: $1,432 PA approx
Water Rates: $747 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $450 PW approx