Claiming a beautiful position bordering the native bushland of Blue Wren Creek, this solid brick and tile home delivers a secluded location while being a short drive from a selection of shopping centres, schools and the John Hunter Hospital. Filled with plenty of character and charm, it will greatly appeal to families wanting to secure an instantly comfortable home that's ready for enjoyment and still has potential to further enhance or re-design to suit their needs. Its internal floorplan is currently made up of three bedrooms, a modernised eat-in kitchen, two living zones, two bathrooms and an oversized alfresco deck overlooking lush green bushland with a double garage completing the package.
* Peacefully located family home set on a generous block surrounded by greenery.
* Framed by leafy views and bordering beautiful Blue Wren Creek.
* Light-filled living domain effortlessly extends into the main dining area.
* Smart eat-in kitchen with shiny s/s dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
* Built-in's appointed to all bedrooms, the master boasts a private ensuite.
* Family bathroom with spa bath and rain shower with frameless screen.
* Ducted air-conditioning for seasonal comfort; rooftop solar panels.
* Enjoy the peace, serenity and variety of local birdlife from the open entertainer's deck.
* Great yard for kids and pets with Blue Wren Creek acting as a natural border
Council Rates: $1,989 PA approx
Water Rates: $838 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: TBA