Fabulously positioned within footsteps of much-loved Lambton Park and boasting momentary access to corner pubs and the quaint local shopping village, this tidy brick townhouse delivers superb first home or investor credentials in a small complex of four. A showcase of relaxed flow, easy-care interiors are highlighted by an open living domain, two upper-level bedrooms and a sunny garden courtyard. Ensuring all your needs for a low-maintenance lifestyle are met with single garage and internal laundry facilities, its ultra-convenient setting provides a ready-made option for a wide range of buyers.
* Two upper-level bedrooms, both robed, master w/ balcony access.
* Free-flowing living zone links to a neat, electric equipped kitchen.
* Sliding doors lead to a sun-filled courtyard, perfect for your morning coffee.
* An airy bathroom also houses the laundry; separate w/c.
* Neutral colour palette with exposed brick feature walls.
* Driveway access to a secure single garage with internal access.
* Footsteps from Lambton Park, stroll to pubs, cafes and shops.
Council Rates: $1,400 PA approx
Water Rates: $652.97 + usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,568 PA approx
Rental Potential: $330 - $340 PW approx