Certain to hold broad appeal to a wide range of buyers, this much-loved family home presents a prime canvas for creative revival, scope for a dual-occupancy development thanks to its wide frontage (STCA). A brilliant first home that's perfectly liveable as is, making it an enticing investment opportunity. Original homes in Newcastle are becoming rare with few offering as much potential as this freestanding classic in Wallsend. Set within a family-focused area with leafy streets and quality homes, it rests on a generous block with single garage.
* Well located in a pocket that's popular with families.
* Three bedrooms with robes, L-shaped living/dining zone.
* Original yet perfectly functional bathroom and kitchen.
* Two rear sunrooms, single garage and good sized yard.
* A great prospect for professional renovators or investors.
* Developers will be impressed by the homes wide street frontage.
* Wallsend, Jesmond and Elermore Vale shopping centres in easy reach.
* An easy 15-minute drive into the heart of Newcastle's CBD and city beaches.
Council Rates: $1,492 PA approx
Water Rates: $829 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $350 PW approx