Flawlessly finished, this visually stunning home combines contemporary style with effortless liveability and soaks up plenty of daily sunshine thanks to its walls of sparkling windows. With a just completed top to bottom renovation, fastidious attention to detail reveals itself in uncomplicated modern simplicity with a cleverly conceived open-style layout boasting three bedrooms, two bathrooms, gorgeous living spaces and a wide entertainer's kitchen complete with butler's pantry. A freestanding studio, single garage and enclosed yard add enormous appeal, as does the homes' location opposite beautiful Brickworks Park and its child friendly playground, lush reserve and pond.
* Beautifully reimagined home expertly finished by seasoned renovators.
* Sun splashed and well defined lounge and dining spaces are generous in size.
* Chef inspired kitchen with integrated dishwasher, stone surfaces and butler's pantry.
* Two WOW factor bathrooms gloriously appointed in up to the minute design choices.
* Three quietly set bedrooms, the master boasting direct balcony access.
* Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, built-in robes, timber floors.
* A separate two room studio provides options for home office/gym/retreat.
* Stroll to Jesmond's lively shopping centre, fruit barn and eateries.
* Quick access to major link roads leading to Newcastle's CBD and city beaches.
* Convenient, yet quiet location facing green reserve.
Council Rates: $1,724 PA approx
Water Rates: $840.93 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $500 - $525 PW approx