With its prestige location, solid bones and corner block position, this original double brick cavity home is patiently waiting for a contemporary revival. Owner-occupied by the one family for 52 years and boasting a sprawling single level layout with oversized front and rear living rooms, three bedrooms and home office with separate entry, it delivers plenty of internal space to re-configure into a visionary family home full of modern day comforts. In terms of location, Hamilton South Public School and The Junction shopping village are easily reached on foot or bike, as is Bar Beach, located just 1.5km from the front door.
* Auction on Site Sat 16th Feb at 10.30am.
* Original double brick and tile classic on the corner of Jenner Pde and Smith St.
* Stunning front living area with bay window plus huge family room at the rear.
* Three good sized bedrooms, master with second elegant bay window.
* 2 bathrooms, gas equipped eat in kitchen offers scope to modernize.
* Internal laundry, freestanding double garage, home office with separate entrance.
* High ceilings, fireplace, built in robes, large scale rooms throughout.
* Stroll to Hamilton South PS, walk/cycle to Bar Beach, The Junction and Marketown.
Council Rates: $2,628 PA approx
Water Rates: $780 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $500 - $530 PW approx