189 Morgan Street Merewether
Grand Family Home in Blue-Chip Locale
Occupying a coveted corner position with access via peaceful Kiah Place, this ultra-private domain strikes a perfect chord between family flexibility, relaxed entertaining and exceptionally easy living. Grand in proportion, its dual-level interior layout, variety of alfresco options, separate games room and leafy outlooks combine to create an inviting haven for everyday retreat. The enviable family lifestyle on offer is second to none: world-class beaches, walking tracks, The Junction's shopping village and elite schools are all found just a few minutes from the front door.
* Multiple impressive relaxation and family zones indoors and out.
* Landscaped garden surrounds brimming with established greenery.
* Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and deep pantry.
* Four bedrooms rest upstairs, all appointed with walk/built-in robes.
* Two bathrooms set across both levels; fabulous sub-floor wine cellar.
* Ducted upper-level A/C; French windows; glossy timber floorboards.
* Single carport and storage plus two additional off-street car spaces.
* Blue-ribbon lifestyle within close reach of shops, schools and beaches.
Council Rates: $2,335 PA approx.
Water Rates: $652 +Usage PA approx.
: $2335 per year
: $652 per year
: 525.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Solar Hot Water
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.