4 Pegasus Road Cameron Park
A Visionary Masterpiece Brimming with Luxury Inclusions
A visionary architectural design and state of the art inclusions create a spectacular backdrop for this 6 month old homes' innovative floorplan. Finished to the highest standard and taking full advantage of its split level layout, every detail in this stunning home has been carefully considered, from the clever positioning of windows, to custom cabinetry and the high calibre fittings and fixtures used throughout. Impressive from the onset, this residence delivers a vast, user friendly floorplan including four bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, media room and breathtaking living zone complete with gourmet Nadin West kitchen and seamless outdoor connection to a magnificent entertainment area with built in kitchen, speakers, heating and eave lighting.
* Picture perfect designer home overflowing with luxury inclusions.
* Breathtaking open plan living zone with soaring roofline.
* Stacker doors open wide to a sensational alfresco retreat.
* Wow factor kitchen with butlers wet pantry, stone surfaces and top of the line appliances.
* Four peacefully set bedrooms inclusive of sumptuous master quarters with stunning ensuite.
* Two fully tiled bathrooms appointed with free standing tubs, rain showers plus separate powder room.
* Media room boasts huge screen and provisions for projector plus a dedicated study.
* Fully ducted Fujitsu air con, app controlled external lights, rainwater tank.
* Enormous auto garage, three tiers of level lawn, easycare surrounds.
* Endless amounts of valuable storage including a fully lined loft.
* Located in a family focused community moments from major link roads.
Council Rates: $1,712 PA approx
Water Rates: $540 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx
: $1712 per year
: $540 per year
: 1111.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.