255 Scenic Drive Merewether Heights
Live, Renovate or Invest in this Merewether Classic
A superb entry into Newcastle's favourite coastal suburb, this single level classic is bound to inspire the imagination of its new owners - whether they be families, investors or motivated renovators seeking a lucrative project. Adjoining living and dining spaces, a modern kitchen with Miele appliances, two bathrooms and three bedrooms are all very comfortable needing no necessary renovation but offering ample opportunity to customise for modern living. A charming alfresco escape overlooks an impressively sized yard that borders tranquil reserve and is alive with the sounds of wildlife - perfect for weekend entertaining or a quiet morning coffee. Bike riders will enjoy easy access to Fernleigh track and Glenrock National Park from the rear yard. Positioned within minutes of pristine beaches, coastal walks, major shopping centres and excellent schools, it truly delivers an excellent lifestyle choice.
* Adjoining living/dining area plus rear family room with combustion fire.
* Modern kitchen equipped with a full suite of Miele appliances.
* Three quietly set bedrooms, each liberally sized and fitted with robes.
* Second living area or possible 4th bedroom.
* Ducted air conditioning, sandstone fireplace, polished floorboards.
* Large windows throughout allow plenty of natural light to stream in.
* Front and rear alfresco options highlighted by a leafy backyard.
* Automatic double and single garage plus enormous carport.
* Fantastic opportunity for savvy buyers to add substantial value.
* Backs onto Glenrock National Park, linking to Fernleigh Track.
* Schools, shopping centres and eateries all nearby.
* Our Iconic beaches only minutes away.
* Potential 2nd level with views to Nelson Bay (STCA).
Council Rates: $2,341.51 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $650 PW approx
: $2341 per year
: $750 per year
: 790.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.