49 Stanley Street Hamilton South
Blue Chip Location with Approved DA Plans
Enjoying a prime position in this popular blue chip suburb and bursting with potential, this four bedroom bungalow has great bones needing only a few cosmetic enhancements to create a contemporary family home. With DA approval already in place for a value adding extension, immaculate interiors reveal dual-living zones and original, yet perfectly maintained kitchen and bathroom with 11ft ceilings throughout offering a true sense of space. North facing and set on an impressively sized level block, the gardens provide plenty of space for kids to play while offering future scope to design a dream alfresco zone of your choice.
* Traditional Californian bungalow in a wide, family oriented street.
* Four double bedrooms, three appointed with built in robes.
* Both the kitchen and bathrooms are original, yet perfectly maintained.
* Freestanding single garage and ample driveway parking.
* Leadlight window features and an ornate fireplace add a timeless style.
* Excellent tenants happy to stay on, or keep until all future plans are finalised.
* Walk to the vibrant cafe and dining scene that defines Hamilton's Beaumont Street.
* Effortless access to the city's famous surf beaches and revitalised CBD.
Council Rates: $2,608 PA approx
Water Rates: $840 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $520 PW approx
: $2608 per year
: $840 per year
: 613.00 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.