2 Buxton Lane Adamstown
Loft with Potential Retreat - OFFERS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED
Bursting with personality and enjoying some contemporary updates, this charming miners' cottage rests in a tightly-held laneway providing tranquil respite from the daily bustle while being a 5-minute walk to Adamstown village. Its practical interior layout comprises a welcoming living room, contemporary kitchen, ultra-modern bathroom and generous bedroom. An added highlight is a rooftop loft begging to be transformed into a parents retreat or second living space (STCA). A fully-screened entertainment area provides an additional all-seasons living zone and overlooks a wonderful level and secure backyard, enriching the homes laid back vibe.
* Air-conditioned living room with original ornate coal burning fireplace.
* Polished kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and servery.
* Robed bedroom downstairs plus loft ready for creative transformation.
* Fabulous alfresco entertainment area ready for summer socialising.
* Good sized yard with garden shed - great for kids, pets and green thumbs.
* Rich and wide timber floorboards pay homage to the homes' era.
* Side access for off-street parking; internal laundry with second w/c.
* Quick drive into the city and its famous surf beaches, cafes and galleries.
Council rates: $1,948 PA approx
Water rates: $838 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $380 - $400 PW approx
: $1948 per year
: $838 per year
: 272.00 m2
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.