26 Smith Street Hamilton South
Incredible Future Scope in a Prestige Lifestyle Locale
With its prestige location, solid bones and corner block position, this original double brick cavity home is patiently waiting for a contemporary revival. Owner-occupied by the one family for 52 years and boasting a sprawling single level layout with oversized front and rear living rooms, three bedrooms and home office with separate entry, it delivers plenty of internal space to re-configure into a visionary family home full of modern day comforts. In terms of location, Hamilton South Public School and The Junction shopping village are easily reached on foot or bike, as is Bar Beach, located just 1.5km from the front door.
* Auction on Site Sat 16th Feb at 10.30am.
* Original double brick and tile classic on the corner of Jenner Pde and Smith St.
* Stunning front living area with bay window plus huge family room at the rear.
* Three good sized bedrooms, master with second elegant bay window.
* 2 bathrooms, gas equipped eat in kitchen offers scope to modernize.
* Internal laundry, freestanding double garage, home office with separate entrance.
* High ceilings, fireplace, built in robes, large scale rooms throughout.
* Stroll to Hamilton South PS, walk/cycle to Bar Beach, The Junction and Marketown.
Council Rates: $2,628 PA approx
Water Rates: $780 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $500 - $530 PW approx
: $2628 per year
: $780 per year
: 524.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.